This derelict industrial site is now to be redeveloped into six new homes that have a communal square that enhances veiws and access to the canal.
- H2O gained planning permission for six family homes in this very sensitive waterside location.
- H2O sold the site to a local developer ensuring that our architectural concept would be implemented.
- Re-use of a derelict site.
- New canal square that opens up views and access to the canal.
- Improved tow path access.
View the embedded image gallery online at: