Bow Wharf, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
At the junction of the Regents and Hertford Union Canals, this lovely site has stunning water views. Our scheme enhances the Conservation Area in which it sits by providing a new piazza, landscaping and quality of urban design.
- H2O gained planning permission for 29 new flats, 10 of which are affordable, five houses and 700 sq ft of commercial space.
- Blocks A and B are complete. Block C will complete in December 2018.
- Striking architecture that takes it reference from the traditional warehouse design, but interpreted in a modern way.
- H2O will work with Canal & River Trust to undertake repairs to the listed bridge.
- The scheme has ground floor commercial uses that are designed to interact with the remainder of the CRT development at Bow Wharf.
- The new piazza to the south of the canal is to be hard landscaped to enhance access to the canal at the convergence of the canals.
Only one house remains unsold but is now under offer. For more information please contact our agents, Currells and Hurford Salvi Carr.