Wharfdale Park, Tyseley
13 acre industrial site that was underutilised adjacent to the canal in Tyseley, Birmingham, that is being redeveloped for 200,000 sq ft of new B1, B2 and B5 space.
- Supported obtaining outline planning approval.
- Obtained reserved matters approval.
- Signed up SIG as a pre-let to Phase 1 of the scheme.
- Identified Ropemaker Properties (BP Pension Fund) as funder for the scheme.
- Deliver the development for Ropemaker.
- Redevelops this run down site to provide modern B1, B2, B5 space.
- Provides much needed space in the Midlands.
- Provides 100's of jobs.
- Creates a better waterside frontage to the canal.
The scheme started on site in November 2016. The first phase of three units completed in 2017. The final phase is due for completion in March 2018.