Wharfdale Park, Tyseley
13 acre industrial site that was underutilised adjacent to the canal in Tyseley, Birmingham, that is being redeveloped for 200,000 sq ft of new B1, B2 and B5 space.
- Supported obtaining outline planning approval.
- Obtained reserved matters approval.
- Signed up SIG as a pre-let to Phase 1 of the scheme.
- Identified Ropemaker Properties (BP Pension Fund) as funder for the scheme.
- Deliver the development for Ropemaker.
- Redevelops this run down site to provide modern B1, B2, B5 space.
- Provides much needed space in the Midlands.
- Provides 100's of jobs.
- Creates a better waterside frontage to the canal.
The scheme was completed March 2018 and was fully handed over to Ropemaker Properties.