The development will complete by January 2021, and comprise a 92-bedroom Premier Inn and a new format Travis Perkins unit of 11,250 sq ft, both prelet on 25-year terms.
- H2O gained planning for a 92 bedroom hotel and a new unit for Travis Perkins.
- H2O secured a pre-let to Premier Inn.
- H2O funded the development with a private family trust.
- H2O built the scheme out, completing January 2021.
- Secured pre-lets to Travis Perkins and to Premier Inn for an 92-bed hotel.
- Secured planning consent.
- Concluded funding at a price of £14.1m, reflecting a net yield of 4.25% to the funder.
- New boater facilities.
- Improved access for residential boats/anglers.