Branch Place, Hackney
A former post-war industrial building on the Grand Union canal in the London Borough of Hackney.
- H2O gained planning consent for 23 flats, eight of which were affordable, and commercial space to the ground floor.
- H2O sold the site to a local developer post-planning.
- Sustainable reuse of a previously derelict site.
- The scheme was designed with a very modern palette of materials, creating a contemporary building
- Commercial activity at the ground floor close to the waters edge and to the road frontage.