This infill development has brought back to use vacant scrubland next to the Kennet and Avon Canal.
- H2O secured planning permission for 11 new homes.
- The site was sold to Rivar Houses, who built the site out to the H2O Architect’s designs.
- A contemporary scheme by Stride Treglown Architects. The homes juxtapose the stunning surroundings with sympathetic contemporary design to add vibrancy and compliment the area
- Improved car park for the Visitor Centre and canal visitors.
- The Visitor Centre has been fully refurbished for H2O Urban and handed over to the Kennent and Avon Canal Trust.