Aldcliffe Yard, Lancaster
This former CRT maintenance yard has a stunning waterside setting with three listed buildings.
The listed buildings were converted and new contemporary houses built to create 14 family homes in total.
- H2O secured planning and listed buildings consent for the conversion of the listed buildings.
- The scheme is completed and all units have been sold.
- Sustainable re-use of important listed buildings.
- A new cycle way linking the north and the south of the canal.
- Refurbishment of a listed former crane.