Marsworth, Tring , Hertfordshire
On the site of a former concrete batching plant and waterways depot, H2O has developed 12 new stunning dwellings and a sympathetic conversion of a historic building.
- H2O commissioned Stride Treglown to design a contemporary scheme using traditional materials, but in a very modern way.
- H2O secured planning permission and listed building consent.
- H2O employed Hyatt Construction to build out the scheme, which completed in August 2015.
- Striking architecture.
- Communal landscaped facilities designed to engender community.
- Light-filled modern homes with stunning canal views.
Purchaser of Plot 6 quote: “H2O has created the home of our dreams”.