Wharfdale Park, Birmingham
A 13 acre industrial site that was underutilised adjacent to the canal in Tyseley, Birmingham, that has been redeveloped for 200,000 sq ft of new B1, B2 and B5 space.
- Supported obtaining outline planning approval.
- Obtained reserved matters approval.
- Signed up SIG as a pre-let to Phase 1 of the scheme.
- Identified Ropemaker Properties (BP Pension Fund) as funder for the scheme.
- Delivered the development for Ropemaker.
- Redevelops this run down site to provide modern B1, B2, B5 space.
- Provides much needed space in the Midlands.
- Provides 100’s of jobs.
- Creates a better waterside frontage to the canal.
The scheme was completed March 2018 and handed over to Ropemaker Properties.